Come off the ferry, grab some snorkel gear, let us mark a map for you, and off you go to look for turtles or just have fun in the sun – we make it easy – no tour required! RENT snorkel gear, BUY snorkel gear, or BOOK a guided snorkel tour on one of our boats.
Snorkel Gear Rentals
Snorkel gear rental is available if you want to visit one or more of the popular shore areas like Punta Soldado, Melones, Tamarindo, or hike to Carlos Rosario from Flamenco Beach. No reservations required, our snorkel gear rentals are priced per day, meaning from when you pick it up to close of business (COB) the following day, so pick up early and save!
Culebra Divers Daily Snorkel Rental Rates – Tax Not Included Mask/Snorkel/Fins Vest Full Set Partial (1 item) 1 day $12.50 $7.50 $20.00 $7.50 3+ days $10.00 $6.00 $16.00 $6.00 5+ days $8.50 $5.00 $13.50 $5.00
Our snorkel trips by boat allow you to explore some of the more remote areas around Culebra (e.g. Carlos Rosario or Luis Pena Island which is only accessible by boat). You will be exiting the boat into deep water; therefore, Culebra Divers recommends you be a comfortable swimmer prior to signing up for one of our guided snorkel boat tours.
The site(s) will be chosen according to weather and sea conditions. Our goal is to have you snorkel in calm protected water so you can fully enjoy watching the life on the busy reefs. On board we’ll have plenty of water and snacks (please exercise caution if you have any food allergies).
The boat departs the dock at 2:00PM (your arrival time 1:30PM) and returns at approximately 4-4:30PM.
Maximum of six (6) snorkelers per boat. Our professionally guided boat tour includes:
- All gear (mask, fins, snorkel, wetsuit and/or snorkel vest)
- Souvenir water bottle, water and snacks (please exercise caution if you have any food allergies)
- Heated outdoor fresh water shower complete with reef safe shampoo/conditioner
- Bathroom/changing room on site
- Fish ID books, reef safe mask defog on board
- Luis Peña Nature Reserve fee
- 10% off any gift shop purchases as a thank you for touring with us
1-2 locations*: $60 pp + tax (two adult participants required)
Wear a bathing suit, towel, and reef safe sunscreen – we’ll provide the rest! We have towels and reef-safe sunscreen for purchase in our dive shop if you forget yours!
*A 1-location snorkel tour typically occurs when our afternoon boat includes divers.*
Kids 6-12 yrs old: For safety and liability purposes we require a parent/guardian per child (not including our staff) on board. The parent/guardian will supervise the child at all times both in and out of the water and is required to stay with the child (children cannot be left unattended on the boat or in the water).
Required Forms: Each participant must have a completed Liability form
Beach Hopper Package
Looking to bring over a larger group for fun in the sun and a great snorkeling adventure? Our Beach Hopper snorkel/beach package includes:
- Round trip taxi service from the ferry terminal (or airport) to three of Culebra’s most popular beaches (including Flamenco Beach)
- Rental mask/snorkel/fins (fitted by our professional staff)
- Entrance fee into Flamenco Beach
Fees and Rules
- $50 plus tax per person
- 6 people minimum required for booking (maximum of 14)
- Complimentary taxi service = maximum 7 hours from initial pick up to final drop off
- The group is responsible for getting to and from Culebra via ferry or flight
- Swimming and snorkeling are done at your own leisure – this is not a guided tour
- There are no partial refunds (e.g. if part of the group does not arrive)
- We recommend you secure your transportation to and from Culebra before booking! 24-hour notice for cancellations
- Call or email to book today!
Culebra Divers requires that all participants be able to swim comfortably without any assistance to participate in our boat tours. We are sorry but we do not give swimming lessons.