Snorkeling Tours and Snorkel Gear
Culebra Divers - Culebra, Puerto Rico
Snorkel Gear Rentals
This is your BEST chance to see the turtles! Snorkel gear rental is available if you want to visit one or more of the popular shore areas like Punta Soldado, Melones, Tamarindo, or hike to Carlos Rosario. No reservations required, our snorkel gear rentals are priced based on a 24-hour period.
Culebra Divers Daily Snorkel Rental Rates
Tax Not Included
Snorkel Boat Tours
You will be exiting the boat into deep water with no access to land, so we recommend you be a comfortable swimmer prior to signing up for one of our boat tours. If you are not a comfortable swimmer and/or do not have previous snorkeling experience, we encourage you to rent gear and let us mark a map for you versus signing up for a boat tour. Our snorkel trips by boat allow you to explore some of the more remote areas around Culebra (e.g. Carlos Rosario or Luis Peña Island which is only accessible by boat).
The site(s) will be chosen according to weather and sea conditions. Our goal is to have you snorkel in calm protected water so you can fully enjoy watching the life on the busy reefs. On board we’ll have plenty of water and snacks (please exercise caution if you have any food allergies).
Snorkel Boat Tours (cont.)
Wear a bathing suit, bring a towel and reef safe sunscreen – we’ll provide the rest! We have towels and reef-safe sunscreen for purchase in our dive shop if you forget yours!
- The boat departs the dock at 2:00PM (your arrival time 1:30PM) and returns at approximately 4:30PM.
- In order to avoid schedule conflicts, we ask that you not book flights immediately after the tour as return times are not guaranteed.
NOTE: We require a minimum of two (2) participants on our afternoon boat. Culebra Divers reserves the right to cancel the afternoon tour if only one person signs up.
- Each participant must have a completed Liability form
Unable to find a boat snorkel tour time that works with your schedule? Please contact our friends at Bright Paddle for more opportunities to visit our reefs or try their stand-up paddleboards! Tell them Culebra Divers sent you.
1-2 Locations* $60 per Person
*A 1-location snorkel tour typically occurs when our afternoon boat includes divers. Pricing does not include taxes
Maximum of six (6) snorkelers. Our professionally guided boat tour includes:
- All gear (mask, fins, snorkel, wetsuit and/or flotation device)
- Souvenir water bottle, water and snacks (please exercise caution if you have any food allergies)
- Heated outdoor fresh water shower complete with reef safe shampoo/conditioner
- Bathroom/changing room on site
- Fish ID books, reef safe mask defog on board
- Luis Peña Nature Reserve fee
- 10% off any gift shop purchases as a thank you for touring with us
Kids 6 to 12 years old:
- For safety and liability purposes we require a parent/guardian per child (not including our staff) on board. The parent/guardian will supervise the child at all times both in and out of the water and is required to stay with the child (children cannot be left unattended on the boat or in the water).
Beach Hopper Package
Looking to bring over a larger group for fun in the sun and a great snorkeling adventure?
Our Beach Hopper snorkel/beach package includes:
- Round trip taxi service from the ferry terminal (or airport) to three of Culebra’s most popular beaches (including Flamenco Beach)
- Rental mask/snorkel/fins (fitted by our professional staff)
- Entrance fee into Flamenco Beach
Fees and Rules
- Current SPECIAL rate: $250 plus tax total (regularly $50 plus tax per person)
- 6 people minimum required for booking (maximum of 14)
- Complimentary taxi service = maximum 7 hours from initial pick up to final drop off
- The group is responsible for getting to and from Culebra via ferry or flight
- Swimming and snorkeling are done at your own leisure – this is not a guided tour
- There are no partial refunds (e.g. if part of the group does not arrive)
- We recommend you secure your transportation to and from Culebra before booking!
- 24-hour notice for cancellations
- Call or email to book tour!
Culebra Divers requires that all participants be able to swim comfortably without any assistance to participate in our boat tours.
Flotation devices will of course be available; however, for your safety and enjoyment and that of the crew and other tour participants, we ask that you do not sign up for a boat tour if you are unable to swim.
We are sorry but we do not provide swimming lessons.