Snorkeling Tours and Snorkel Gear
Culebra Divers - Culebra, Puerto Rico
Snorkel Gear Rentals
Snorkel gear rental is available if you want to visit one or more of the popular shore areas like Punta Soldado, Melones, Tamarindo, or hike to Carlos Rosario from Flamenco Beach. No reservations required, our snorkel gear rentals are priced per day, meaning from when you pick it up to close of business (COB) the following day, so pick up early and save!
Culebra Divers Daily Snorkel Rental Rates
Tax Not Included
Snorkel Boat Tours
Our snorkel trips by boat allow you to explore some of the more remote areas around Culebra (e.g. Carlos Rosario or Luis Peña Island which is only accessible by boat). Flotation devices will of course be available; however, you will be exiting the boat into deep water; so we recommend you be a comfortable swimmer prior to signing up for one of our guided snorkel boat tours.
The site(s) will be chosen according to weather and sea conditions. Our goal is to have you snorkel in calm protected water so you can fully enjoy watching the life on the busy reefs. On board we’ll have plenty of water and snacks (please exercise caution if you have any food allergies).
Wear a bathing suit, bring a towel and reef safe sunscreen – we’ll provide the rest! We have towels and reef-safe sunscreen for purchase in our dive shop if you forget yours!
NOTE: We require a minimum of two (2) participants on our afternoon boat. Culebra Divers reserves the right to cancel the afternoon tour if only one person signs up.
- Each participant must have a completed Liability form
1-2 Locations* $60 per Person
*A 1-location snorkel tour typically occurs when our afternoon boat includes divers. Pricing does not include taxes
Maximum of six (6) snorkelers. Our professionally guided boat tour includes:
- All gear (mask, fins, snorkel, wetsuit and/or snorkel vest)
- Souvenir water bottle, water and snacks (please exercise caution if you have any food allergies)
- Heated outdoor fresh water shower complete with reef safe shampoo/conditioner
- Bathroom/changing room on site
- Fish ID books, reef safe mask defog on board
- Luis Peña Nature Reserve fee
- 10% off any gift shop purchases as a thank you for touring with us
Kids 6 to 12 years old:
- For safety and liability purposes we require a parent/guardian per child (not including our staff) on board. The parent/guardian will supervise the child at all times both in and out of the water and is required to stay with the child (children cannot be left unattended on the boat or in the water).
Beach Hopper Package
Looking to bring over a larger group for fun in the sun and a great snorkeling adventure?
Our Beach Hopper snorkel/beach package includes:
- Round trip taxi service from the ferry terminal (or airport) to three of Culebra’s most popular beaches (including Flamenco Beach)
- Rental mask/snorkel/fins (fitted by our professional staff)
- Entrance fee into Flamenco Beach
Fees and Rules
- $50 plus tax per person
- 6 people minimum required for booking (maximum of 14)
- Complimentary taxi service = maximum 7 hours from initial pick up to final drop off
- The group is responsible for getting to and from Culebra via ferry or flight
- Swimming and snorkeling are done at your own leisure – this is not a guided tour
- There are no partial refunds (e.g. if part of the group does not arrive)
- We recommend you secure your transportation to and from Culebra before booking! 24-hour notice for cancellations
- Call or email to book today!
Culebra Divers requires that all participants be able to swim comfortably without any assistance to participate in our boat tours.
We are sorry but we do not provide swimming lessons.