Night Diving and Fluorodiving
Culebra Divers - Culebra, Puerto Rico
Culebra Night Diving
Experience night diving like you never have before with Fluorodiving (certified divers only). See the reef come alive before your eyes as you explore with our new fluoro dive kits.
Fluorodiving Kit includes
- 1000+ lumen, multi-mode, primary dive torch
- Flippable light filter to illuminate fluorescent proteins invisible to the naked eye
- Yellow lens specially designed to precisely match coral fluorescence wavelengths
- 250 lumen backup dive torch
- Flashing tank marker light
- Our personal instruction and guidance
Fluoro Night Dive
Conditions permitting so no advance bookings are taken for a night dive. Our 1-tank fluoro night dive tour leaves just before sunset and returns to the dock at approximately 9:00PM. This dive experience includes use of a complete fluoro dive light package to see and experience coral fluorescence.
**We ask that you book the morning boat in addition to requesting a night dive as we will be repeating one of the morning locations. This allows you to better orient to the site and also compare sealife between night and day!
Night Dive $100 per Person
Minimum of two (2) divers
Maximum of six (6) divers
(Includes Fluorodiving Kit above, our rental gear package, water and snacks) Pricing does not Include taxes