Culebra Divers - Culebra, Puerto Rico
Peak Season (Dec 20 - Jan 10) Cancellations
- Payment in advance will be required for booking
- If cancellation is requested less than 48-hours prior to your tour, no refund is available unless we are able to fill your space or reschedule you.
24-hours Prior to Reservation Cancellations
- A call or voicemail to 787-742-0803, or email to [email protected], must be received 24-hours prior to your tour in order to be eligible for a refund
- If less than 24-hours: no refund is available unless we are able to fill your space or reschedule you
Day of Reservation Cancellations
- No-Shows = No Refund
- Calling same day = No Refund
Culebra Divers strongly recommends against utilizing the ferry service the day of your tour due to the high incidence of problems. Should transportation issues result in a customer’s inability to arrive in time for their tour, no refund is available unless we are able to fill your space or reschedule you.
Inclement Weather: cancellations made by Culebra Divers due to weather will result in a full refund
- * As a certified diver you are responsible for showing proof of certification. We recommend you find this before visiting Culebra. If you choose to risk looking up your information the day of your tour and are unsuccessful, you have the option of being treated as an non-certified diver (if scheduling allows), as a snorkeler (if scheduling allows), or forfeiting the cost of your tour. You will be charged for the missed dive(s) if we cannot accommodate the alterations to the schedule, or if you opt to back out of the dive(s) completely.
- ** Certain waivers have medical questions that require a physician’s approval. If this applies to you, and you wait until the day of your tour to review these questions, we reserve the right to not issue a refund if we are unable to fill your space or reschedule.
Culebra is a separate island that requires transportation from the main island of Puerto Rico which carries with it inherent risks of cancellation or last-minute changes by your carrier. As such, we reserve the right to not issue a refund should transportation delays result in a customer’s inability to arrive on the island in time for their tour. Culebra Divers recommends against utilizing the ferry service the same day when booking our morning tour unless you are able to obtain tickets in advance.
If you feel the ferry is your best option, arriving a day in advance is always the safest option.
When in doubt, please call before booking your travel and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions!