Culebra Divers - Culebra, Puerto Rico
Peak Season (Dec 20 - Jan 10) Cancellations
- Payment in advance will be required for booking during peak season.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 48-hours prior to the scheduled time of your tour during this time, we reserve the right to not issue a refund.
24-hours Prior to Reservation Cancellations
- A call or voicemail to 787-742-0803, or email to [email protected], must be received 24-hours prior to your tour.
- If less than 24-hours, 50% of the cost of your tour may be charged if we are unable to fill your space or reschedule.
Day of Reservation Cancellations
- No-Shows = No Refund
- Calling same day = No Refund
- We reserve the right to charge 100% of the cost of your reservation.
Culebra is a separate island that requires transportation from the main island of Puerto Rico which carries with it inherent risks of cancellation or last-minute changes by your carrier. As such, we reserve the right to charge customers up to the full amount of their tour should transportation resulting in a customer’s inability to arrive on the island occur on the date of their tour. Culebra Divers recommends against utilizing the ferry service the same day when booking our morning tour.
If you feel the ferry is your best option, we recommend arriving a day in advance of any morning tour to avoid issues.
When in doubt, please call before booking your travel and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions!