Culebra Divers - Culebra, Puerto Rico
Peak Season (Dec 20 - Jan 10) Cancellations
- Payment in advance will be required for booking during peak season.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 48-hours prior to the scheduled time of your tour during this time, we reserve the right to not issue a refund.
24-hours Prior to Reservation Cancellations
- A call or voicemail to 787-742-0803, or email to [email protected], must be received 24-hours prior to your tour.
- If less than 24-hours, we reserve the right to not issue a refund if we are unable to fill your space or reschedule.
Day of Reservation Cancellations
- No-Shows = No Refund
- Calling same day = No Refund
- We reserve the right to charge 100% of the cost of your reservation.
- * As a certified diver you are responsible for showing proof of certification. We recommend you find this before visiting Culebra. If you choose to risk looking up your information the day of your tour and are unsuccessful, you have the option of being treated as an non-certified diver (if scheduling allows), as a snorkeler (if scheduling allows), or forfeiting the cost of your tour. You will be charged for the missed dive(s) if we cannot accommodate the alterations to the schedule, or if you opt to back out of the dive(s) completely.
- ** Certain waivers have medical questions that require a physician’s approval. If this applies to you, and you wait until the day of your tour to review these questions, we reserve the right to not issue a refund if we are unable to fill your space or reschedule.
Culebra is a separate island that requires transportation from the main island of Puerto Rico which carries with it inherent risks of cancellation or last-minute changes by your carrier. As such, we reserve the right to not issue a refund should transportation delays result in a customer’s inability to arrive on the island in time for their tour. Culebra Divers recommends against utilizing the ferry service the same day when booking our morning tour unless you are able to obtain tickets in advance.
If you feel the ferry is your best option, arriving a day in advance is always the safest option.
When in doubt, please call before booking your travel and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions!