Scuba Diving Lessons - PADI Dive Courses
Culebra Divers - Culebra, Puerto Rico
Have you always wanted to get certified or to finish your scuba training in the islands? We are a PADI 5-star Dive Center and therefore offer Open Water scuba certifications through the agency PADI. You’ll complete your studies online prior to arrival and we’ll take care of all your dives. For those looking to complete the last portion of their certification, we’ll ask you to send your referral paperwork in advance so we can assist you in getting those final dives scheduled!
Culebra Divers also provides certified divers with a “Scuba Tune-up” to get you back in the swing of things if you’ve been out of the water for a while. Anyone not diving for 2 or more years is strongly recommended to take the time to refresh your skills. Don’t let all your training slip away!
Open Water Certification
You come prepared by completing the course material at home via PADI online eLearning and let us take care of the rest. Just click on the PADI eLearning button below to get started online TODAY! After completing your studies we will teach you the in-water portions of your dive training in Culebra. While it is possible to complete your certification in a minimum of 3 days we ask that you allow for 4 days with us to ensure success and a relaxed pace. Our minimum age to participate in Open Water training with Culebra Divers is twelve (12).
Course Pricing $450 per Person
Paid to Culebra Divers
This includes your Confined Water & Open Water Training, logbook, all necessary gear, and your certification card processing fee. Pricing does NOT include taxes
eLearning Fees $195 per Person
Paid to PADI
PADI eLearning Fees for Open Water Certification are paid directly to PADI at time of online registration.
Group Discount Buy 3, get 50% off the 4th!
Sign up 3 students and the 4th receives 50% off training fees
Excludes the online eLearning fee.
- COVID-19 Health Declaration
- Fill out this Training Waiver now.
- Any ‘YES’ answers or you aren’t sure? Download this Physician Approval form and take it to your doctor before your arrival. Easy! You will be filling out the rest of your training folder with us here.
- Generally we conduct training on our afternoon boat, 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM. To get the best training experience possible, schedules may be adjusted at your Instructor’s discretion.
- Certification isn’t purchased, it is earned. Most scuba students master the required skills in the above mentioned days. However, for students who find the requirements too challenging, Culebra Divers is pleased to offer additional instructor time within a 12-month period at no additional cost. We will also provide paperwork so that you can continue your training at another location if that better suits your needs. There are no refunds on training once it has begun so if you have any questions, please contact us before signing up.
Your Safety is Paramount!
Open Water students training with Culebra Divers receive $20,000 of free coverage through the Divers Alert Network (DAN) World, the most trusted name is diving safety for 30+ years. This is an exclusive benefit Culebra Divers is able to offer our students as a DAN Professional Member. This entry-level coverage comes at no cost to you and is valid for six months or until the student completes the last open-water dive, whichever comes first.