Daily Tours for Certified Divers
Our boats are comfortable and not crowded (6 divers max) and located directly behind our shop so it couldn’t be easier! YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF CERTIFICATION. We cannot guarantee internet connection at our shop the day of your tour, so please plan accordingly and be responsible for your certification card. We welcome proof in hard copy or electronic format. Prices do not include 11.5% PR sales tax or crew gratuities.
What you get:
- All gear, tanks, and weights (see detailed list below)
- Bottled water and snacks (please exercise caution if you have any food allergies)
- Fresh water shower complete with reef safe shampoo/conditioner
- Rinse tank, hangers, drying rack for any personal gear items
- FREE underwater photos (Trevor has his camera with him most days)
What to bring:
- Proof of certification
- Bathing suit
- Any personal gear items (we’re happy to fill in with whatever you don’t have)
Liability & Release Form for Certified Divers
Our standard rental gear package is included with all of our tours and consists of:
- ScubaPro mask
- ScubaPro 3mm shorty wetsuit
- ScubaPro full foot fins (no boots necessary)
- ScubaPro Buoyancy Compensation Device (BCD) with AIR2
- ScubaPro Regulator and Aqualung i300 dive computer console
Never used a computer? Let us show you how. More accurately monitor your depth, no decompression time, ascent rates, and time your safety stops. You can even download your dives to your phone using the FREE DiverLog+ app!
Dive accidents are no joke. Your primary medical insurance may exclude scuba diving as a hazardous recreational activity and/or may not provide coverage when you are traveling out of the country. If it does provide coverage, it may pay only a minimal amount for chamber treatments. There are also often large out-of-pocket payments for deductibles and co-pays. These alone can total thousands of dollars. Recognized worldwide, let Divers Alert Network (DAN) provide you with secondary coverage to ensure your peace of mind while diving. Sign up today!
Other DAN Offices:
We do not rent out gear for divers aside from those on our boat tours but we do provide air refills for those with tanks current on their inspections. TRI Air Testing, Inc.is the preferred Air Testing provider for Culebra Divers. TRI Air Testing, Inc., an AIHA accredited laboratory, provides worldwide compressed air testing for fire service, scuba, OSHA, medical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food/beverage, industrial companies, and the Government/Military.
We provide quality air fills for our customers. Please ensure your tanks have a current Hydrostatic Test (every 5 years) and Visual Inspection (annually). We encourage you to drop off your tanks early and allow us 24 hours turnaround time. Please note: we do NOT accept aluminum tanks manufactured prior to 1988.
Air Fills are $10 + tax for a standard 80 cu ft (11.1 liter) tank. Unfortunately we do not supply Nitrox.